PERU & GALAPAGOS ISLANDS
Fully escorted by Patti Hewitt
May 6 ~ May 22, 2018
Experience the history of Lima & the Lost City of the Incas PLUS Cruise the Galapagos for seven nights onboard the Legend & come face to face with some of the most diverse wildlife in the world!
True Bucket List Destinations
- Transfers to and from the Toronto airport
- All international and domestic flights
- Complimentary meal service onboard the International flights
- Arrival and departure transfers throughout the itinerary
- 2 nights accommodation at the deluxe Belmond Miraflores Park Hotel in Lima
- 2 nights accommodation at the deluxe Belmond Rio Sagrado in Sacred Valley
- 1 night accommodation at the first class Inkaterra Machu Picchu Pueblo in Machu Picchu
- 2 nights accommodation at the deluxe Belmond Monasterio in Cusco
- Peruvian English speaking guide throughout our stay in Peru
- Highlights of the City of Kings with Larco Herrera Museum with Curator
- Half day Moray and Maras with picnic lunch
- Guided tour of Machu Picchu with Vistadome Train
- Second entrance to Machu Picchu
- City tour and nearby ruins
- 1 night accommodation at the first class El Parque Hotel in Guayaquil
- 7 nights onboard the M/V Galapagos Legend in your chosen cabin
- Naturalist guides onboard the ship
- Snorkelling opportunities with gear included
- Shore excursions
- Briefings, lectures and activities onboard
- Galapagos National Institute Migration Control Card
- Cruise fuel surcharge
- Entrance fee to the Galapagos
- Meals: 15 breakfasts, 11 lunches and 11 dinners, including our Founder’s Club MYSTERY DINNER
- Cocktail party
- Standard Plus Cabin with port holes is $15,829.00 CAD per person including all taxes
- Junior Suite with picture window is $16,539.00 CAD per person including all taxes
- Balcony Suite is $17,829.00 CAD per person including all taxes
*Prices are based on double occupancy *All taxes are included *Single rates available upon request *Non refundable deposit of $2000.00 per person is due at time of booking *Final payment is due by February 01, 2018 *Cancellation insurance and out of country medical are highly recommended as all payments are non refundable. *Insurance prices vary based on age, cost of trip and trip duration.
Central European Experience River Cruise
Prague to Paris onboard the Avalon Visionary
Escorted by Lynda Sorrie
September 1st – September 12th, 2018
Enjoy 2 nights in Prague & 2 nights in Paris plus 7 nights Moselle River Cruise
From $5,410.00 + AIR per person based on double occupancy (includes tax & gratuities)
Back by Popular Demand!
AFRICA – Your Trip of a Lifetime
Carlson Wagonlit/Stewart Travel’s 3rd Escorted Trip to Africa.
SOUTH AFRICA, BOTSWANA & ZIMBABWE
OCT 16 – NOV 1, 2018
Escorted by Patti Hewitt
$13,271.00 per person including all taxes. Pricing is based on double occupancy.
Non refundable deposit of $1500.00 per person is due at time of booking
Final Payment is due by July 04, 2018
Cancellation and Medical Insurance is recommended and is due at time of deposit
Transfers from your home to the Toronto airport return
International flights with KLM from Toronto to Cape Town and Johannesburg to Toronto (via Amsterdam)
Complimentary meal service onboard Interntational flights
Domestic flights in Africa (Cape Town to Hoedspruit (Kruger Nat’l Park) via Johannesburg / Hoedspruit to Johannesburg / Johannesburg to Kasane / Victoria Falls to Johannesburg)
Arrival & departure transfers in Cape Town
4 nights accommodation at the Commodore Hotel in Cape Town
Half Day Cape Town City Tour & Table Mountain
Full Day Peninsula Tour including lunch
Full Day Winelands Tour including lunch
Arrival and departure transfers at Hoedspruit Airport (Kruger Nat’l Park)
4 nights accommodation at the luxurious Kapama Buffalo Tented Camp including 2 game drives per day and 3 meals per day
1 night at the City Lodge at O.R Tambo airport in Johannesburg
Transfer to the Zambezi Queen cruise
3 nights on board the Zambezi Queen, cruising the Chobe River, with meals and activities as mentioned in the itinerary
Transfer from Kasane to Victoria Falls, Zimbabwe
2 nights Hotel Accommodation at the luxurious 5 star Victoria Falls Hotel….popularly known as the “grand old lady of the falls”
Guided Tour of Victoria Falls
3 hour Sunset Cruise on the Zambezi River
Transfer from Victoria Falls Hotel to the airport
Sightseeing per itinerary
Transportation in luxury air-conditioned vehicles
English Speaking guide on all transfers and sightseeing excursions
Hot Air Balloon Safari in Kruger Park
(approximate duration of 1 hr and weather permitting)
Elephant Back Safari in Kruger Park
(approximate duration of 1 hr)
Zimbabwe visa on arrival at a cost of USD$75.00 per person
Any item not mentioned under “included” such as alcoholic and other beverages, telephone
calls, laundry, etc.
Canadian Citizens do not require a visa to enter South Africa & Botswana.
All passports must be valid for at least 6 months after your return AND must have two blank pages side by side for South African immigration.
A Visa is required for Zimbabwe and will be issued on arrival at the border for USD$75.00 per person for single entry (cost subject to change).
Anti-malaria protection required.
Contact your local health clinic to determine if any other inoculations are required.
Comprehensive travel insurance is highly recommended.
Click here for full details